Call For Proposals
Since 2004, Sysdream and HZV have organized the "Nuit du Hack" event in Paris, France.
After the success of this year with more than 1200 attendees, we are planning a more International and corporate event.
Aiming to bring together security professionals and enthusiasts, Hack In Paris will focus on the latest advances in IT security. Hack In Paris will be held at Disneyland Paris Conference Centre from June 17th to 21st of 2013.
The Nuit Du Hack will take place from 22nd to 23rd of June 2013 at Disneyland Paris too. This place is easily accessible by train (15mn ride) from downtown Paris and airports.
The following list contains major topics the conference will cover. Please consider submitting even if the subject of your research or your topic are not listed here.
- Vulnerability research and exploitation
- Penetration testing and security assessment
- Malware analysis and new trends in malicious codes
- Forensics, IT crime & law enforcement
- Privacy issues: LOPPSI, HADOPI, ...
- Low-level hacking (console security & mobile devices)
- Risk management and ISO 27001
- Social Engineering
How to submit?
Submissions should contain the following elements:
- The biography of each author
- A short description (abstract) of your presentation
- The summary of your research, including technical information in particular novel research with regards to the state of the art
- An estimation of your expenses (trip and hotel)
Please send your proposal to cfp[at]hackinparis[dot]com.
Note: presentations will take about 45 minutes, including 5 to 10 minutes of questions.
All submissions will be reviewed by our program committee. Authors will be notified upon acceptance of their talk.
October 1: CFP announced
February 22: Submission deadline
March 5 : Trainings program announcement
March 14: Talks program announcement
June 17-21: Hack In Paris
June 22: Nuit Du Hack
We are also looking for experienced professionals to give three days of trainings.
Contact & Social Media